Silverlight Website Development
Silverlight is a programming technology brought out by Microsoft to compete with Adobe Flash as a rich content provider on the internet.
Why not create systems and websites that your staff, clients and management are excited to use. We implemented a similar project through the use of WPF (Same as Silverlight but for Windows desktops) in a Point of sale program and the staff at the hair salon are so excited to use the program even there clients are impressed to see animations in business end systems.
All Programming is proud to announce that we now offer a full range of Silverlight development and programming services. These include:
- Converting Windows desktop based software to internet enabled Silverlight applications with the same look a feel.
- Converting any Flash based website to a Silverlight website.
- Creation of Silverlight websites from conception to completion.
- We offer graphical design and consulting services should you wish to overhaul your websites look a feel, we create animations and videos.
- We offer Silverlight website hosting options including email and if need be database integration with SQL server.
The great advantage of Silverlight is that it has so many synergies with other Microsoft Programming languages that you end up share exactly the same code between Windows Desktop systems and your internet based systems making the entire maintenance process of software so much simpler.
Silverlight Development Costs:
- Development starts at R 450 per hour.
- Hosting of Silverlight websites starts at R 300 per month
- Conversions from Flash to Silverlight, R 450 per hour
- Conversion of Windows Desktop systems to Silverlight, R 500 per hour.
Contact us today for a no obligations free quotation.